Friday 22 January 2016

Funassyi clears snow

Originally my first post on tumblr that wasn't a re-post from another blog dating back to the 15th of April 2015, this is a you tube video of a workman in Japan that takes his Funassyi to work with him.

It is also one my my favourites.

The first Funassyi to appear is the standard cushion type (the same type as my very first Funassyi given to me for Christmas 2014), and it is then swapped over to a "Sleeping bag" Funassyi.

This is a great fan video, and one that a) inspired my to get my own 'sleeping bag' Funassyi, and also to have some Funassyis from my collection do things too.



My original post can be seen here: tumblr

You can buy the Funassyi types shown in the video from various sources. The price will differ depending on where you buy it.

Amazon sells them, but the price will be higher. You can find them cheaper on Japanese web sites, but you might need help ordering if they don't support English.

Funassyi Pillow: strapya world   (although currently sold out)


Sleeping Bag Funassyi: Amazon


There is also another video of the same gentleman clearing snow posted four days before the above video, this time a variety of Funassyis appear - the sleeping bag Funassyi, the hand puppet and a smaller sized one often seen near the top of the window screen:


and finally, a you tube video from what appears to be a news report on the driver:


  

No comments:

Post a Comment